One-Piece Series - Simplicity is Our Motto
One-Piece Dental Implants - (OPDI) Series
Noris Medical’s One-piece dental implants (OPDI) have multiple advantages.
- The main advantage is the One-Piece
The lack of the abutment/implant gap is significant in preventing bacterial contamination and crestal bone loss.
- One-piece implants are cost-effective
when compared to conventional implants, as they eliminate the need for cover screws, healing abutments, subsequent separate implant attachments, separate implant abutments, or procedures that require time, effort and staff to attach or detach various prosthetic elements.
- OPDIs eliminate the need for second-stage surgery
mucosal healing period, and decrease patient exposure to additional unnecessary pain and discomfort.
- OPDIs provide fast and minimally invasive replacement of missed teeth
- Single piece implants are less invasive are either immediately loaded in case of good bone quality, or progressively loaded in case of less than ideal bone quality.
- The implants are usually designed with
* dense v-shaped or reverse buttress threads
* calcium phosphate blasted surfaces, to achieve high primary stability when loaded immediately
* a thick smooth collar for soft tissue support
- OPD Implants have wide versatility
The implants are provided with different abutment types for removable or cemented restorations and with a wide range of small and large diameters from 1.8 mm up to 5.0 mm.
Challenges with angulation could be avoided by digital planning or by the use of parallel pins after each drill so any deviation could be corrected with the subsequent drill, or by combining the slanted implant with an angled abutment. Mono Bendable provides the flexibility of an adjustable abutment element which can be oriented in any direction, and are cost-effective!
Single piece implants insertion protocol is learnable, easy to use and implement in everyday practice.